Did you ever get the impression an on-line business entails some hard work?
If you knew you could design the life of your dreams, what would it be worth?
If you knew you could have the means to do the things you want to do, what would it be worth?
If you could
- Live comfortably
- Help your children get ahead
- Donate generously to your favourite charities
- Make new friends who want all the same things you do
- Have an adventure
- Show your friends how to do what you are doing
- Excel at your life
what would it be worth?
If you are at all like me, this is not the first time you have been faced with some hard work.
- Do you have children?
- Have you had a marriage dissolve?
- Have you cared for aging parents?
- Have you dealt with death and the aftermath of emotions and legalities?
- Have you watched a dream job go to someone younger or male?
These are just a few of the challenges women “of a certain age” are faced with. They are difficult, they are stressful, they are frustrating and they are hard work to manage or overcome. They are all those things and often all you want is to be through the challenge as there is no reward at the end except removal of the stress. (Except for the raising children part – lots of work, can be stressful, but many rewards throughout.)
Creating and building an on-line business is hard work, no doubt about it. But you have control. You proceed at your own pace, you build the business to reflect your dreams and goals. You have rewards fairly early on in the game and they grow with you. Your circle of friends are all aiming for similar goals and you become each other’s greatest allies.
In the comments below tell me what single dream would be your first goal when you decide to create your own business and Reclaim Your Retirement Dreams.
I repeat my mantra whenever the going gets tough: