Do any of the following statements sound familiar?
- You’re not completely happy in your job and you seriously dislike the time constraints it places on your life. Plus you’re not living the lifestyle you want.
- You wish you could quit or retire and find something that would pay you nicely for doing something that you really want to do.
- You’ve seen all the ads for working online – maybe you know someone who is – but you don’t know where to start because you know you’re not that tech-savvy and you know the price of hiring someone to create a website and do all that online “stuff” is way beyond your means.
- Sometimes you’re tempted to click on one of the ads you see but you’re concerned your in-box going to get royally spammed.
- Sometimes you imagine winning the lottery and dream about how that would change your life.
- You try to convince yourself those picture quotes that say “I don’t need money if I have my health and my family.” are right.
- If you have children, you’d like to have enough money to help them out, or treat them to a luxury or two.
- Every once in a while you get tired, really tired, of knowing you’re just another cog operating someone else’s gear-box.
How do I know these things?
Every one of those thoughts was mine… just a few years ago.
Here’s what I know is true:
- You spend a large chunk of your waking hours at your job. If you’re not happy, it’ll affect your health, possibly your mental health, sooner or later.
- Wishing gets you know where – you need to take action.
- There is not a single thing in life I was born knowing how to do except maybe breathe. I have mastered a kajillion things successfully and I can handle a few more.
- You can create a new email address specifically for random inquiries and information. The law also dictates that there is an “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of all mail you receive from marketers.
- “If you want your dreams to come true, the first thing you have to do is wake-up.”
- Currently our health is not guaranteed, so money is a good back-up plan; and I can create a lot of great memories with my family if I have money.
- Nothing is more rewarding than helping the people, and the causes, you love.
- See #1.
Here’s what else I know is true:
Let me make this easy for you:
For the month of January I am opening up a number of free 20-minute strategy sessions for you to take advantage of (one per person, please). No question is too basic; no idea too absurd – I want to knock down a few of the barriers you have built up about taking control of your income. The only thing I ask is that you come prepared with a few questions.
Click here to book your spot: